Spring Works Appointment Info
Welcome to Spring Works and thank you for choosing us
Read the appointment instructions below or call us at 707-544-3833 and press option 2 to check in and option 3 to check out.
1. When you arrive for your appointment drop your key in the Key Drop, located on the wall under the blue awning.
2. If you have an appointment and are waiting, go to the entrance door and enter the door key code 1111#
3. Call 707-544-3833 and press 0. Leave a message with your name and phone number.
During your appointment:
1. You will receive an email/text notification of our progress, a digital inspection report and a notification when your vehicle is finished. Please read the text/emails thoroughly.
1. Pay your balance using the text/email to pay link that we send you when your appointment is finished.
2. Go to the key drop box and enter your 10-digit phone number followed by the # key. Your 10-digit phone number key code will be active after your payment is made
Note: If you need a person to person check out, please contact us stating that you want a manual check out.
Spring Works is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and guests. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and instituting action to exceed the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
Every employee of Spring Works is vaccinated and we will fully protect your vehicle prior to entry and exist. Our hands will be sterilized prior entering your vehicle. A seat cover and floor cover will be used for every vehicle.
What we do:
1. We will install a seat protector and floor protector before entering your vehicle
2. We will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every appointment
3. We will maintain a 6’ distance between employees and guests
4. We will disinfect all high traffic areas daily
5. We require all employees that are ill, or have been around an ill person, to stay home.
What you can do:
1. Reschedule your appointment if you are ill or have been around someone who is ill in the past 2 weeks.
2. Maintain a distance of 6’ or more when you come for an appointment
3. Wear a mask, covering your nose and mouth, when inside.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Spring Works. We will continue to take additional actions necessary to help keep our employees and guests safe while providing the services you need to keep your vehicle on the road.
All of us here at Spring Works wish you and your family wellness.