Spring Works Message Board
We want you your check in and check out experience to be easy & fast.
3 steps to make your check in easy and fast
1. Drop your key in the key drop, located on the wall under the canvas blue awning. Note: you will be picking up your key at this location when your appointment is completed.
2. If you are waiting, call us and press option two. After listening to the entire message go to the entrance door and enter the door key code you were given. The entrance door has a key pad to the left of the door. Please come in and make yourself at home.
3. Whether you will be waiting or not, call us, press option 2 and let us know your vehicle is here by leaving a message
3 steps to make your check out easy and fast
1. Read and review the text and email messages we sent you, carefully and thoroughly.
2. Pay your balance using the text to pay link that we automatically text and email you when your appointment is finished.
3. Pick up your key at the drop box using the code on your text to pay receipt. It's ten digits followed by the pound key. If no balance is due simply enter the last 4 digits of your phone number followed by the pound key.
Note: You will receive 2 or 3 text and/or emails during your visit with us. An inspection report will be sent if we have not performed one in the past 12 months, A notification when your vehicle is complete and finally a text to pay link if any amount is due.
Spring Works is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and guests. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and instituting action to exceed the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
Every employee of Spring Works is fully vaccinated and we will fully protect your vehicle prior to entry and exist. Our hands will be sterilized prior entering your vehicle. A seat cover and floor cover will be used for every vehicle.
What we do:
1. We will install a seat protector and floor protector before entering your vehicle
2. We will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every appointment
3. We will maintain a 6’ distance between employees and guests
4. We will disinfect all high traffic areas daily
5. We require all employees that are ill, or have been around an ill person, to stay home.
What you can do:
1. Reschedule your appointment if you are ill or have been around someone who is ill in the past 2 weeks.
2. Maintain a distance of 6’ or more when you come for an appointment
3. Wear a mask, covering your nose and mouth, when inside.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Spring Works. We will continue to take additional actions necessary to help keep our employees and guests safe while providing the services you need to keep your vehicle on the road.
All of us here at Spring Works wish you and your family wellness.