Spring Works Message Board
Spring Works is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and guests. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and instituting action to exceed the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
All appointments are contactless key drop appointments. When you arrive for your appointment call us and place your key in our key drop box. When your appointment is complete you will receive a text and email. After which you will get text to pay link via text and email. Once you pay you will receive a code to retrieve your key.
Every employee of Spring Works is Vaccinated and we will fully protect your vehicle prior to entry and exist. Our hands will be sterilized prior entering your vehicle. A seat cover and floor cover will be used for every vehicle.
What we do:
1. We will install a seat protector and floor protector before entering your vehicle
2. We will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every appointment
3. We will sanitize all vehicle touch points after every appointment
4. We will maintain a 6’ distance between employees and guests
5. We will disinfect all high traffic areas several times per day
6. We require all employees that are ill, or have been around an ill person, to stay home.
What you can do:
1. Reschedule your appointment if you are ill or have been around someone who is ill in the past 2 weeks.
2. Maintain a distance of 6’ or more when you come for an appointment
3. Wear a mask
We appreciate the trust that you place in Spring Works. We will continue to take additional actions necessary to help keep our employees and guests safe while providing the services you need to keep your vehicle on the road.
All of us here at Spring Works wish you and your family wellness.