Spring Works Message Board
Spring Works is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and guests. We are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak and instituting action to exceed the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We are considered an essential business which is strongly encouraged to stay open by the county. We will remain open per county instructions during the shelter-in-place order. We want to share with you the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers.
All appointments will be contactless key drop appointments. When you arrive for your appointment call us. We will take all info over the phone and have you place your key in our key drop box. Our techs will fully protect your vehicle prior to entry and exist. We will wear sterile gloves and an N95 mask at all times we are in your vehicle in addition to the actions listed below. Checkout and payments will be processed over the phone or via text when your services are complete.
What we do:
1. We will install a seat protector and floor protector before entering your vehicle
2. We will wear an N95 respirator and gloves while inside your vehicle
3. We will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after every appointment
4. We will sanitize all vehicle touch points after every appointment
5. We will maintain a 6’ distance between employees and guests
6. We will disinfect all high traffic areas several times per day
7. We require all employees that are ill, or have been around an ill person, to stay home.
What you can do:
1. Reschedule your appointment if you are ill or have been around someone who is ill in the past 2 weeks.
2. Maintain a distance of 6’ or more when you come for an appointment
3. Maintain a distance of 6’ or more between you and other guests
We appreciate the trust that you place in Spring Works. We will continue to take additional actions necessary to help keep our employees and guests safe while providing the services you need to keep your vehicle on the road.
All of us here at Spring Works wish you and your family wellness through these uncertain times.